Friday 14 June 2024

Embracing New Innings of Life!!

As now just countable days are left to the D- day ...I don't know whether to be excited..happy or what ?

There are many things going on inside every day as the days shrink.

I know ..we have been planning..and were waiting for this day ...for this dream.

Then why does it scares me ?

May be I must leave everything on the universal energy...the way I did during our wedding.

The way I just trusted that I have you and you will be taking care of everything..this time also I must be doing the same ?

As of now you are busy in your tight schedule...we talk everyday..but ..I am not able to express the feeling of afraidness ...the storm going on in my mind .

They say ..all this is worth until you see your little one in your arms ...I don't know ???

After going through this phase I tend to understand.. embracing motherhood is not easy and hats off to all the women out there ..who have faced many difficulties in their life ..during this phase and went on .

When I get to hear from my mom ..about her life when she was pregnant with me and brothers ...staying in big families..life was very difficult..inspite of all the odds ..she never gave up..
That was the time when women was not that open to even her spouse or parents and couldn't even complain about every day difficulties her body has to go through...the way I do now.
Then also it scares me .


Will I be able to life off all the responsibilities easily??
Many questions goes on and off air in mind ??


Is it only me or every woman who is on this path goes through similar questions??

Have seen my friends who were working at reputed organizations at very good positions...giving up their career .. for kids..changing their lives upside to down.

Is it the way life becomes afterwards??

Don't know whether my questions are right or wrong.. know nothing.

Thinking about the labour room ..shivers runs down my body .

Hopefully at the end all my fears ..goes off ..

We tend to look stronger but deep down we know what's going on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment