Wednesday 23 August 2023

with you !!

I know each and every one has to move forward for new innings of life ...for exploring new opportunities...I never knew that it would be so difficult to leave the place ...an organisation..which have given friends who can be called as prized possession for lifetime.

As I am approaching the d day ..every day it's difficult to control my emotions..I am gonna miss everything..which this place once I never liked to stay ...never knew would be giving such relationships.

A group which is the live example...which shows .. how we can make lemonade when life gives u lemon.

A group which is an example ... showing..when a woman supports another women..then world can be so amazing...life can be so funful. . learning new things together... standing in support of each other .. enjoying every bit of being a women.

A phase which is gonna have an impeccable mark on my heart n even on my sub conscious mind.
You guys are a proof of how life's one decision can be best decision... providing badass ...ladies ... friends for lifetime ❤️ 

I am now n Will always be grateful for this phase of my life...which has provided me crazy.. friends who can make u realise..how any situation can be made funful...lively...learnt many many things ..right now while writing this post ..it's been very very difficult..to type ..tears rolling down.
 I could not control my emotions whom to say how to say so had to write it down.
My life's one of the decision ever ..which provided me u all ... Grateful to God for u all ✨

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree it's difficult to move. I can relate it with my own life also. Well written dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r making me emotional... nicely written...💗💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete