Wednesday 1 November 2023

situations!


Sometimes Life puts you in such situations which makes you sure what you want in life .

It makes us to understand what kind of life you want and what kind of life you don't want.

True ...very very true that Time is the biggest teacher..which makes you ti understand what is need to be paid heed to and what not.

Being a women I have seen my mother going through the situation..in which I am today ..but I might not have understood it fully seeing her.

It's true that when we go through or experience the situation then only we can realise .. through what she has gone through.

Still in Indian families. ..bahu(daughter -in-law) is expected to be in the kitchen all the time .. breakfast.. lunch..dinner ...she is not allwoed to let her move her head upward..

Are we meant to be in kitchen all the time ??

Today ..this situation has thought me that I don't want this kind of life at all .. never...ever ...
Taking stand for yourself and setting boundaries is very important..not for society ...but for yourself.

If we don't teach our daughters this quality then they will suffer inside only.  ..

I am proud of myself that I have taken stand whenever it was needed..
And it keeps on reminding yourself to pat yourself than expecting it from others.

Self respect is more n more important than anything...any relationship.

Love 
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment