Monday 23 January 2023

Success!!


Success ??
๐Ÿค”
What do we get in mind as soon as we hear this word?

Is success getting first rank .. always??
Is success .. getting full score in either in maths/science?
Is success..is to top the school/college/university?
..
..
..
Then what success is ??

I have always wondered about this word ..ran behind it to a great extent ..my mom knows how much i have irritated her .. whenever u lost in my Mysore SSB ,my attempts at UPSC..n at many levels .i always defined my potential.. whether i am successful or not based on my friends jobs.
My mom always tried to explain me the definition of success but it was all in vain..i never understood.

But 

I was always happy with what I was doing .. teaching..which was my passion and it will always be.

I always tend to forget every other thing else when i am teaching..i always feel happy n satisfactory ...no regrets that i didn't get in to services..i am happy and content..doing what i love the most.

Recently came across two of my colleagues..whose Daughter's study in the same classes..one is asking her daughter to pass in all the subjects and enjoy childhood...which she may loose in this illusionary world ..of hell of competition..her mother believes that if she have talent ..she will survive..she will do something or the other in her life..and the other keeps on imbibing in her daughter's mind that if you get full score/top on exams then you are successful.


I just sat and wondered again and my mind went on to wander again about the word success..


I tried to bring it back ..to my belief ..which my always made me to believe that "success is doing what u happy... forgetting to check your phone ๐Ÿ˜‰.. enjoying what you do is success "

1 comment:

  1. You wrote wonderfully about success. Your blogs inspire me.
    I admire your work ethic and your talent.๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete