Saturday 7 January 2023

Rituals!!


Recently lost grand father of my husband..my husband was much closer to him.
When he informed me about it as i was at my mother's place ..i couldn't know what to say him ..how to console him.. sometimes we fall short of words at some situations.
I was in the same situation.

And after marriage i had the chance to attend ..pagri ki raat and other rituals (on 12th day )after demise.

I could see all these from near ..this time..few of the rituals which are carried for 12days ..they made my heart to cry .. दिल को दहलाने का काम किया ..we loose that particular person but rituals carrier out further put us in some vigorous situations.
In our community,ladies keep on crying(acting of crying.. shouting laudly).i have seen those who don't even know the person who is being lost.
Then on 12th day ..all the relatives from different places ..come together and cry all at a time ..
These rituals made me to think ..what is the condition of that person who is either wife/husband/daughter/son of the deceased person.
I don't know why am i writing this ?? I don't even know what to say ?? No words ..i am unable to tell my mind ..purpose/logic behind these rituals??

No comments:

Post a Comment