sometimes books really have the ability to take us to the time mentioned .
Recently I was reading “Pinjar” by Amrita Pritam ..this book is based on the story of women during Partition.
How these women survived and the story of ‘puro” really made me to shed tears
Every chapter or I can say as I proceeded with the book I cried
And I cried like a small girl
I cried as if it’s happening before me
I could feel her pain
I could see her moving in front of my eyes
Really some books have to keep us glued to it in a way that you can’t keep yourself apart from its story
I am in awe of Amrita Pritam ma’am writing
I have always heard about her famous work but never got a Chance to read
Seriously she made me fan of her writing
Hats off to Amrita Ma’am!!
No comments:
Post a Comment